Thursday, March 13, 2014

Practice Profile Story



Before filming our Profile Story my group and I had to create a Practice Story. Our Practice Story had to include a subject (student from G.T. class), the actual interview, voice-overs, and b-roll. My group and I (Lilio Masi, Loren Weiner, and Hershel Weiner) decided to interview me because they thought the topic that I was going to share would be fascinating. My story was based on how I love to sing and how my life revolves around singing.

A couple of things that we struggled with was, finding b-roll that matched what I was stating due to filming b-roll before the interview. We had to film our b-roll first because there wasn't enough lavalier microphones, so in the end our b-roll didn't really match what I was saying in the interview. Also we didn't get to rehearse our voice-overs so you could hear the unsure pauses, but over-all I believe our video had good quality.

Since it was our first time creating a Profile Story we had some trouble creating our finished product but I believe my group and I worked very well together and did great. After being critiqued my group and I knew what we had to create to make our videos go from good to GREAT.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your Practice Story! It was interesting hearing about your singing and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice writing!! What your favorite project so far!!

    ReplyDelete