Saturday, April 5, 2014

Words of Wisdom



One of our recent projects was "Words of Wisdom". My team (Lilio, Loren, Hershel) and I decided to interview Dave Stewart (my grandfather). Before filming we had to make a production plan that included the subject, what B-roll we would collect, what would be said on the voice-overs and what shots we would film. After completing our production plan I interviewed my grandfather and asked questions about his earlier years. He explained how at a very young age he was offered to go to the beautiful island of Kaua'i and how he couldn't resist because it was his dream to come here. He also explains how important it is to be hard working, as it can really help you achieve your dreams. He tells how through hard work and perseverance you can one day accomplish anything, just like he did. He now has a big family and two very successful businesses.




Our finished product is up above... feel free to watch it, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment