Monday, August 18, 2014

The Experiment

Our very first project was called, "The Experiment", which we could do anything we wished to create in Photoshop. So with this opportunity I decided to make an appearing drawing of myself. With-in this process I first, took a picture of myself in Photo Both, then opened the picture in Photoshop, where I traced myself in different layers and slides to create the "magical" appearing picture. After I completed the tracing step, I colored in my school shirt to create a contrast of content effect. How is it contrast of content? Well, everything was back and white, where as my shirt was green.


Although this task was difficult, it was a great way to test my prior knowledge of Photoshop and the accurate steps to complete my project choice. Even though I had some trial and error, (by some I mean a lot), I think my finished project was pretty good.

My finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment