Tuesday, January 14, 2014

All About Me


Hi, I am Leleaka Anakalea, the producer of this blog. I am a former student of Hanalei Elementary School. I am now a seventh grade student at Kapa'a Middle School and new to the G.T. program. This blog will include my finished projects that I created in my Gifted and Talented program ( G.T. )

I am very lucky, I live in a beautiful place called Kaua'i. In Kaua'i there's is nothing but blue and green. The breath-taking ocean surrounds this island and the tall lush mountains compliment these oceans. I was born and raised on Kaua'i and have gotten to see it's beauty for 12 years.  

Here are a few other things about me, I love being with my family, I believe that family is the most important thing in the world! I am so grateful that I have such an incredible family! I also love to sing! You can find me singing day and night, day after day, every minute every second. I sing while working on homework, surfing the web, while walking around my house... I sing everywhere. The songs I enjoy to sing is, R&B, Hawaiian, pop, and old school. I believe singing and music creates a positive atmosphere for everyone!

As I said before this is my first year in G.T. and I have loved learning about new technology and how to use it. I have enjoyed getting the opportunity to learn new techniques and getting to explore many things on a computer... and only in G.T. will you be able to do these things!





1 comment: