Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Spherical Panoramas

These are my two finished Spherical Panoramas that I made in my G.T. class. To create these worlds, I first took two sets of 10-15 images in a 360 degree rotation while having a 10-15% overlap. I then edited my pictures in Adobe Camera Raw before compiling them into a panoramic image using Photoshop's Photomerge plugin.

Next, I resized both panoramas to be square and filtered them both by using the Polar Coordinates tool. My final worlds were later selected by using the elliptical marquee tool and were feathered
to refine the edges of my images. After applying a black or white background I used the quick selection tool to cut out an image of me. After resizing the cut-out image so it would fit perfectly into my spherical world, I added a shadow effect to make the image of myself look more realistic... and those are the steps to creating my spherical panoramas.

1 comment:

  1. I love your spherical panos! they're so colorful, bright and they look like you spent a lot of time on them.

    ReplyDelete